Mulch (Bagged ) - Delivered
Choose from a variety of 2.0 cubic feet bags of mulches. Mulch can be effective in resisting insects and fungus and helps control weed growth. It can be used to protect tender plant roots from being damaged by cold temperatures or to help retain water in the soil. Need BULK PRICING? Check HERE!
- Apply 2 in. - 4 in. deep in garden and landscape beds to help control weeds
- Use to help retain moisture in soil for reduced watering
- Insulates soil and protects roots in cold weather
- Natural-tone mulch can help add a decorative touch to gardens and landscapes
- 100% shredded wood for natural mulching
- Available in 2 cubic foot bags
PLEASE NOTE: Although we do not have a minimum amount of product you have to order, we do have a flat-rate delivery fee of $30.00 in the Jacksonville area.
We sell all of our online materials by the cubic yard. A cubic yard is equal to 27 cubic feet. You can use the online calculator to determine how many cubic yards of material are required. As a general guide, 1 cubic yard of aggregate, sand, or dirt is equivalent to 1.5 tons. Here is a comprehensive coverage guide.
What is a ‘cubic yard’ and how do I decide how many I need to order?
One cubic yard of landscaping material covers 100 square feet at three inches deep. To decide how many cubic yards of material to order, use the calculator provided on this site. You can also use a standard equation where you find the total square footage of the beds you want to cover. Then divide the square footage by 100 to get the number of cubic yards required.