Commercial Pressure Washing
Your place of business is important, and its appearance affects how your customers and potential customers feel about you and your business. ProGreen removes the unsightly dirt and stains that keeps customers away. Safety is also a factor, and we take yours seriously. For example, periodic cleaning of dumpster areas, fueling stations and greasy exhaust vents can help lower your risks. Let our customized plan take care of these concerns.
Commercial Power Washing Examples: Building exteriors, sidewalks and plazas, parking garages and lots, driveways and pavers, awnings, decks, courtyards, outdoor patios, walkways, garage floors, loading docks, exhaust vent hoods, graffiti removal Commercial Power Washing Surface Examples: Ceramic tile, aluminum, vinyl, steel, painted and unpainted wood, brick, stone, concrete and shingles.
Commercial Pressure Washing may remove the following:
- Gum, grease or other unsightly, unsafe substances on your sidewalk or at your entrance
- Stained building exterior, signage or awning
- Rust or other mineral stains
- A greasy, dirty dumpster area where employees or passers-by could slip and injure themselves
- Unsightly white stains (efflorescence/lime run) appearing on your masonry work
- Offensive graffiti anywhere on your building