Panama Rose | All Varieties
Check out ProGreen to find Jacksonville's best selection of quality plant material, trees, and shrubs. We have varieties, sizes, and quantities available for homeowners, landscapers, and large commercial projects. We are constantly adding new plants and flowers such as Crotons, Trinettes, Roses, Palm Trees, Oak Trees and more! All of our products are available for LOCAL JACKSONVILLE DELIVERY ONLY!
PLEASE NOTE: We have a $100.00 MINIMUM ORDER on products or a combination of products for delivery. All customers must fill out the DELIVERY AGREEMENT FORM prior to any product deliveries.
- Water Requirements: Average Water Needs; Water regularly; do not overwater
- Sun Exposure: Sun to Partial Shade
- Foliage: Evergreen
- Foliage Color: Medium Green
- Height 12-15 ft. (3.6-4.7 m) 15-20 ft. (4.7-6 m)
- Spacing: 10-12 ft. (3-3.6 m)
- Hardiness: USDA Zone 10b: to 1.7 °C (35 °F) USDA Zone 11: above 4.5 °C (40 °F).