Choose from a variety of mulches. Mulch can be effective in resisting insects and fungus and helps control weed growth. It can be used to protect tender plant roots from being damaged by cold temperatures or to help retain water in the soil. Need PER BAG pricing? Check HERE!
- Apply 3 in. deep in garden and landscape beds to help control weeds
- Use to help retain moisture in soil for reduced watering
- Insulates soil and protects roots in cold weather
- Natural-tone mulch can help add a decorative touch to gardens and landscapes
- 100% shredded wood for natural mulching
***PLEASE NOTE: Cost is per CUBIC YARD.
What is a ‘cubic yard’ and how do I decide how many I need to order?
One cubic yard of mulch covers 100 square feet at three inches deep. To decide how many cubic yards of mulch to order, use the calculator provided on this site. You can also use a standard equation where you find the total square footage of the beds you want to cover. Then divide the square footage by 100 to get the number of cubic yards required.